My list of WIPs for Q2 of the 2019 FAL

The first part of Q1 was probably my least productive time in the sewing room... ever! Work simply took over every little bit of time I had. But then toward the middle of the quarter, I fell into a rhythm
at work and things got better. I managed to spend a little bit of time in the sewing room in the evening and on weekends and everything was right again!

And I finished a couple of things. First, there was the Emerald Pillow which I completed in February.


And then in March, I finished three quilts!

St-Patrick's Day Quilt

A Flock of Geese for Madison

By Your Side

And Quarter 2 started off pretty well! I pieced two quilt tops and started some fun garment making for little Madison. So the WIP list stands at a few projects on the go!

Number 1 on the list is something that was also on my Q1 list: my pink and purple wonky crosses quilt. The quilt sandwich is ready and all I have to do is quilt and bind it. 


Next is a quilt I made from a pattern included in the book "Modern Plus Sign Quilts" by Paige Alexander and Cheryl Brickey. The top is done. It needs a back and then some quilting and a binding. I'm super excited about this one.


Number 3 is another completed quilt top which needs some quilting and binding. This one is based on a pattern I found in the 2019 Quilter's Planner.


The final project is a little dress I planned for little Madison. This one is almost done so definitely should not be a problem to finish it by the end of June.


That's it! Are you participating in the 2019 Finish-Along? If you are, don't forget to link-up your Q2 list here.

Comments

  1. Looks like a nice reasonable list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow is amazing.

    Looking forward to seeing your Q2 pieces finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little print you've selected for Madison! And I adore your Emerald pillow! Good luck with your projects this quarter :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment