2018 FAL - My Very Short List for Q3

I had an awesome second quarter and managed to finish nine out of ten projects. (And to be honest, I changed my mind about project #10 and won't be making it after all.)

My original list is here and if you'd like to read about the nine projects I finished, click on the links under the collage.



As a result of my particularly productive quarter, I only have one WIP in my sewing room at the moment! So my Q3 list will be super short:


These are low volume "slabs" that I'm piecing to create a Regatta quilt from the book Stash Statement by Kelly Young from my Quilt Infatuation. I'm a little over halfway done with the slabs now and I haven't yet decided what colour my "boats" are going to be. I think I want to go with just one colour, but I'm tempted to go with a bunch of really bright solids. We shall see!

And that's it for Q3 - which is probably a really good thing because I've not been spending a lot of time in my sewing room lately. It's been really hot around here and things are extremely busy and stressful at work so I just want to chill these days when I'm not at work.

Did you prepare your list of WIPs you'll be finishing this quarter? Did you link-up? If not, you only have a couple of hours left so hurry up and go here!

Comments

  1. wow! What a great quarter you had! Good luck on your Regatta - it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on your recent productivity. Only one WIP?? My hat off to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment