W.I.P. Wednesday

I made really good progress last weekend on the new quilt for my bed at the cottage.  This is the one where I decided to let my 7 year-old choose the fabric so I'm thinking of calling it "Dylan's Choice".  I used a pattern called the Big EZ from the book Bloom Creek Quilts.

Dylan's Choice

This quilt top came together really fast and easy... gotta love those big blocks!  The finished top actually wasn't big enough for my bed so I added the border.  I really like how this one turned out...  I may have to let Dylan choose the fabrics more often!

I've also been working on my Granny Squares and Crochet School over at Craftyminx's blog went over seaming this week so I started joining my squares.  I really love how this is coming together.  This is going to make a really cute and soft baby blanket.

My Granny Squares
I'm hoping to quilt X-Rated and Spin City this weekend, but I also want to get started on a quilt I have planned for the lovely fabric I won from the Fat Quarter Shop.

I'm linking up at Lee's from Freshly Pieced!  Be sure to check out what else is happening in blogland!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments