X-Rated... minus the border?

We really got a taste of Autumn this weekend... cold, wet and extremely windy!  So although I had planned on cleaning up the garden this weekend and getting it ready for winter, I really only got to do the bare minimum.  We put all the patio furniture away, emptied the flower boxes and removed all of the "decorations" we had in the garden.

I also spent quite a bit of time in the sewing room this weekend, which was amazing!  I finished the X-Rated top, prepared the backing and basted it so it'll be ready for quilting.


Once the quilt sandwich was finished, I realized that I completely forgot to put the border on it!  I really didn't feel like taking all the pins out so I decided to just leave it as is.  I think it looks okay - it'll just be a little smaller.  :-)

I really like how the quilt looks with the Recipe for Friendship fabric.  The Xs really pop off the white background.  I think this will make a really sweet small table topper.  Perhaps this cutie will find its way under the Christmas Tree this year...

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later!

Comments