Weekend Finishes

I had a very productive weekend at the sewing machine this week.  First, I finished my Ducky mini-quilt.  He will be on his way to Boston later on this week.


Second, I quilted and put the binding on X-Rated.  This is a Schnibbles I completed last month.  I used a scrappy binding for this one and I'm very pleased with the results. 


The picture really isn't great - it was way too cloudy and windy to go outside so had to settle for an indoors picture.  I'm not quite sure X-Rated will stay on the coffee table at the cottage.  I'm thinking it may find its way under the Christmas Tree (I'm way behind in the gift-making department!).

I also pieced 2 more small tops and started cutting charm squares for a new quilt top using the last 4 Hometown charm packs I had left over after completing Lincoln.

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later!

Comments

  1. I love how your x-rated quilt turned out. The quilting is great, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment