Diamonds in the Deep in Grey

I pinned the Diamonds in the Deep quilt pattern by Bonjour Quilts a few years ago but I somehow only bought the pattern recently. And then a few weeks ago I finally started cutting the fabric to make it. I hesitated on the colours to use for a while but ended-up settling on Kona White and Kona Coal both of which I had plenty of in my stash.


I wanted to do something a little bit different for the centre squares and used a fat quarter of some sparkly fabric.


For the backing, I used an old sheet my hubby found packed away in our basement. It was almost like new and super soft.


The binding is some Kona Emerald I had leftover from making the Oh Happy Day quilt a little while ago.



The details:



Comments

  1. Diamonds in the Deep is a great pattern, and I think the grays make is really pop against the Kona White. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gay and white palette you chose, Izzy! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment