A new dress for Madison

I finished my first project off the Q2 FAL list!


The pattern is the Everyday Playdress by Love Notions. I made the cross-over bodice (it comes in a standard bodice too) and I love it!! I'm not an experienced sewer when it comes to garments but this dress was so easy and so much fun to make. The pattern calls for a knit fabric and I used this adorable Cloud 9 fabric I've had in my stash for a little while now.

The only issue I had with this dress is that I stretched the bodice a little bit while sewing on the collar. That's why the crossed over piece isn't laying flat.

Madison was happy with the dress but wasn't impressed with the need for photos...



She wore it again the very next day and her mom sent me photos of the dress with a jeans jacket. How cute is this?!



The details:
  • Pattern: Everyday Playdress by Love Notions
  • Size: 3T 
  • Fabrics:  Sidewalk! by Rae Hoekstra for Cloud9 Fabrics 


Comments

  1. What an adorable dress. I may have to get that pattern. Madison's expressions are priceless, including the first one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those boots! She's styling that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment