W.I.P. Wednesday - Finaly some real progress!

The list of WIPs and unquilted tops is finally going down!  In my last blog post, I told you about the really productive, albeit unplanned, weekend I had at the cottage.  By the time we headed back to the city after a wonderful Thanksgiving lunch, I had 2 tops quilted and ready for the wash!

Decoy (July) and Dimestore (August) Schnibbles all done!
So I'm left with:
  • 6 tops to quilt
  • 1 quilt sandwich about 1/3 done (Two Percent)
  • 1 WIP (Hubble, the October Schnibble)
This coming weekend, I really need to get going on Christmas presents.  I also want to finish Hubble.

Linking up at:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Izzy

Comments

  1. i think i have 7 quilt tops that need to be quilted. never enough time in life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! I almost always finish my quilting before starting another one. It's the labels and sleeves that don't get done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finished quilts are great! Hope you can sneak in some more time for quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment