Planview Quilt Finish

For the past few years, I have participated in Quilting Jetgirl's QALs and I have to say, they've never disappointed. This year, the quilt pattern is Planview and it is awesome!


The pattern comes in 6 different sizes, from wall hanging to King. I chose to make the baby size because I thought it would be easier to manage given everything else I had going on over the last few months. But Yvonne's QALs are broken-down in easy to complete steps and she provide more than enough time to get each step done before publishing the next one.

I pulled fabric from my stash for my version - all purples and greys for the piecing and Kona Charcoal for the background and binding.


For the quilting, I once again used my walking foot to quilt horizontal wavy lines with light grey thread. The back is pieced from a grey print leftover from the top along with a purple print I had in my backing scraps.


The quilt measures 40" x 48". I'm very happy with it and it has now joined the small pile of baby quilts all ready to give away when an occasion arises.


I will be linking up over at Quilting Jetgirl's blog to celebrate the end of the QAL and admire everyone else's finished quilt!



Comments

  1. I love the purples together, Izzy, and that you were able to pull them all from your stash. Congratulations for the lovely finish ready to gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely quilt that you can have put away for an occasion. I love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Planview Quilt Finish includes a variety of stylish linensrange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment