April in Review!


My goodness!  I cannot believe we're in May already...  May is my favourite month of the year.  The weather finally starts being sunnier and warmer and I can spend more time outside in the garden, but we don't have the bugs that June and July bring.

So let's have a look at what I was up to in April:

Clockwise from the top left:  Summer Day in Prairie Paisley II, Full House in Blueberry Crumbcake, vacation with family, some cute granny squares, Bibelot in Cape Ann, Sailboats (for my new grand-nephew!), daffodils in the garden, and i.s.t.h. in Northcote Range.

I love that I was able to have quite a few finishes in April, but was also able to spend some quality time with friends and family AND work on the garden...  very productive month!

For May, I would like to finish at least 2 more of my quilt tops, piece the May Schnibbles (Doc) and make more granny squares.  I also need to prepare and plant my vegetable garden.

And how was your month of April?

Linking up at:


Lily's Quilts

Izzy

Comments

  1. Lovely makes! It mostly rained here, so even if I had a garden, I wouldn't have been in it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment