W.I.P. Wednesday



I've had a pretty good week in the sewing department!  I completed the Girly Square-in-a-Square top over the weekend and I'm in love with it.  You can read all about that project here.


I continued working on the quilting of Two Percent...  This one is massive so I'm tackling one big square every weekend.



And I made myself a cute tote bag with some Blueberry Crumbcake charms.  More on that tomorrow...

This week:

  • I completed 1 project (Tote bag)
  • Made progress on 2 projects (Girly Squares and Two Percent)
  • I still have 10 projects waiting for some attention

Another Work In Progress for me is losing weight.  I'm happy to report that I've lost 2 more lbs this week for a total loss of 18 lbs since January 1!!!   I went shopping for new pants this week and I'm officially 1 pant size smaller... almost 2 (the pair I bought is a little too big, but the size smaller was a little bit too snug).

I'm linking up to Freshly Pieced for W.I.P. Wednesday.


Comments

  1. You've been busy, Izzy! That's a sweet girly quilt. And congrats on your weight loss! H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these quilt tops are so lovely. I especially like Two Percent. I have this pattern too -- your fabric choices are inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, like the Squqre in a Square pattern and I love your color palette. I made two of these for my nephew's twins- one for a boy and one for a girl. You can check it out on my blog Baby Quilts entry for 10/9/11

    http://dianeloves2quilt.blogspot.com/2011/10/baby-quilts.html.

    I had someone else do the quilting though. Yours looks very soft and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you clearly rock!! I have pant size envy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment