Weigh In Wednesday



Not much to brag about this week. My favourite trick to lose weight and stay on track has always been to have a "cheat" meal every week. There are a number of reasons for this: first, it tricks your body into thinking it's not actually starving (this is very important, especially if you are limiting yourself to very few calories per day). Second, it gives me something to look forward to every week - sort of a reward for doing a good job all week.

Obviously, you don't want to undo all the great work you did so you don't go crazy like have a jumbo pizza and fries all to yourself, but you eat something yummy that's a little too high in fat or sugar for your regular diet.

Well this week, I had a cheat WEEKEND!!! So not one meal like I'm supposed to, but 5 huge, fatty but oh so yummy meals... Not good and the results for this weigh in show it.

Goal: - 30 lbs
This week: - 0 (yes a bit fat zero loss)
Total: - 14.5 lbs

Needless to say, I was a little disappointed with myself, but the goal is to be on track 90% of the time. So back to work I go!

And I leave you today with an awesome quote for us folks who say there's no time to exercise or no time to make a good healthy meal tonight... "If it's important, you make time. If its not, you make excuses."

I'm linking up to Missy Mac Creations for Weigh In Wednesday. Please click on the button and say hello to fellow bloggers working really hard on getting healthier.

Thank you!

Comments

  1. Good for you for getting back on track :-) No one is good 100% of the time! At least no one I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weekend was fun though!! At least there was no gain! I think you're doing amazingly well and I love the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the tips.
    Well with 5 fabulous meals and you still did not gain weight :)
    I managed to stay the same this past week until Wednesday and did do so well the last two days..so here I am getting back on track and get some exercise in today for sure.

    I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment