Wednesday Weigh In

Weigh In Wednesday



Happy Wednesday all!  I hope Valentine's Day was full of love and surprises for everyone...  I got beautiful flowers from my sweetie and I'm finally feeling much better after a few days of coughing, sneezing, sniffling, the chills and basically not sleeping more than one hour at a time because I was congested to the point where I thought I was sufficating!

Anyhow - here I am with my Wednesday Weigh In results for this week:

Goal:  - 30 lbs
This week:  - 3 lbs
Total:  - 14.5 lbs

I'm not surprised I lost more this week because when I'm sick, I'm not hungry at all.  My whole diet consisted of chicken noodle soup and tea with a bit of honey for 3 days.  But I am quite proud of the fact that I am now almost half way to my goal of losing 30 lbs by my birthday in June.

I'm linking up to Missy Mac Creations for Wednesday Weigh In... click on the button and check out how everyone else is doing won't you?  :-)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your 3 lbs loss! You've always amazed me with your great progress.
    I am glad to hear that you feel better and you had a lovely Valentine's day with your sweetie. :)
    Cheers to another awesome week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You celebrate wonderful valentine day with your sweetie.I really like this blog for the reading.


    livraison courses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment