Itch-to-Stitch Bellavista Top

I always find it a little bit difficult to figure out what to wear at this time of year because where I live, the temperature can change drastically from one day to the next or even during the same day! That is why I love cardigans so much. You can start the day with the cute top and a cardigan but around Noon, take off the cardigan and just wear the cute top. This time of year is also awesome for wearing lightweight sweaters with 3/4 length sleeves.

And that is why I decided to make the Itch-to-Stitch Bellavista top this past week.


The fabric I used is a super soft lightweight sweater knit from Fabricville in a fun animal print. It really is perfect for this time of year and this is going to work really well with my black leggings and my grey Moji pants.

The cowl neck was the feature that really sold me on this pattern... I love me a good cowl! But I prefer a cowl that's a little more open or wide. The sleeves were also something I thought would be fun and different, but I find they hit me at a really weird place so next time, I would shorten them a little bit.


I love the shape of this top - it has some very subtle shaping at the waist and then flares right out in a fun swingy hem. 



The details:
  • Pattern: Itch-to-Stitch Bellavista
  • Size: 18
  • Fabrics: Sweater Knit from Fabricville (sold out)

Although this sweater isn't perfect, this top definitely is going to see a lot of action this Spring and probably next Fall. It's super comfortable and I just love the fun print and colour.



Comments