Two Minnie Mouse Bathrobes

Back in the spring, I had planned to make Minnie Mouse backpacks for my grand-girls. I ordered the fabric and the pattern, but then forgot to order some of the hardware I needed for the bags. Meanwhile, I was browsing on Pinterest and found a free pattern and tutorial to make a kid's bathrobe.

So I downloaded it and got to work almost immediately.

I used cotton fabric so it was crazy easy and took no time at all! The robes might be a little more comfy and drapy with a knit, but...


The girls love their robes!


And I have lots of fabric left so I might be able to make those backpacks after all. Or maybe some cute zipper pouches for their hair clips and toys. Or maybe even some matching pyjamas!


Comments

  1. Too adorable!! Those smiling faces....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, so sweet, just look at those happy smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Look at those smiles! Fantastic project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Izzy aren't they just so ADORABLE in them! I'll have to check out that pattern for my grandson. Great job with such cute fabric on such cutie-patooties! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment