My 2018 FAL List for Q1


I made my list of projects to finish during Quarter 1 of the 2018 FAL. Many of these are piles of fabrics and a pattern or design so I don't know how many I'll actually finish, but I've got a list!

1.  Magnolia Mystery Quilt


I completed my top and I ordered my backing so I'm pretty confident I can have this one done in the next three months.

2.  Cross Check Mini


I purchased this pattern by Yvonne at Quilting Jetgirl a while ago and I really want to make this quilt. I pulled my fabric for it so I need to cut, sew, quilt an bind.

3.  Secret Project


I can't really say anything about this project yet but it has to be done for mid-March so it's going on the list.

4.  Aeroplane Bag


This bag is on my list of goals for this year. I've got my fabric pulled, I've got all my supplies so now I have to get sewing.

5.  Easy Tee


Making garments is also on my list of goals for 2018. I signed up for an online class and learned how to draft a T-Shirt pattern for woven fabric based on my own measurements. I made a muslin which fits pretty well - next up is to cut into my precious fabric.

6.  Josef Albers Mini #1


Also on my goals list for 2018. Colour exploration chosen, design completed and fabric pulled! Completing this mini in the next three months should not be a problem.

7.  HST Table Runner


I had lots of scraps from my Magnolia Mystery Quilt so decided to make a table runner with some of them.  The top is complete, it's basted and I started the quilting last night.

There's still time to link up your Q1 list here on my blog or on the blog of any of the global hosts.

Comments

  1. That's a great list. Good luck. I like the colours for the secret project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment