Stash Report - February

February was a really, really busy month at work so I didn't get a whole lot of sewing done.  So this stash report isn't going to take very long.

I have two finished projects for February, both of which were made with scraps.  You can read more about each one by clicking the picture.

Bed Runner for Mom
 
Mug Rugs for Project Quilting

The bed runner put a really nice dent in my black and white scrap bin but most of the other bins are pretty full still.  Will have to plan more scrappy projects!  

As for my stash, I used 3.5 yards for the backing and binding of my mom's bed runner, but I also made some fabric purchases this month:

1 yard each of  Robotics by Birch Fabrics

1/2 yard of Kona Pink Flamingo

1 fat quarter of Kona Berry, Capri and Highlight

Stash Report YTD
  • 6 scrappy projects
  • 3 1/4 yards purchased and 7 yards used: - 3.75 yards net

Comments