FAL Q2 2016

FAL 2016

I was pretty successful with my Q1 list - I managed to finish 5 items on my list of 6. I was so productive and focused, I figured I might as well sign-up for Q2!

1 - Apple Mini


This apple mini is pieced and basted so all that's left is the quilting and binding.  Pretty sure I can have this one finished for the end of June.

2 - Purple Improv


I made this improv top during the February Mighty Lucky Challenge as a practice piece. I'm still not sure I like it, but I will quilt it and see where that takes me.

3 - Second Plus Quilt


This is the second Plus quilt I made for the bunk beds at the Island House. I have since basted it so I now need to quilt and bind it.

4 - Meadow Mist Mystery Quilt


This quilt was designed by the very talented Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs.  It's going to be a wedding present for one of my employees and the wedding is this summer, so June is a good deadline.

5 - Weight of Love


Back in March, I attended a Libs Elliot workshop with fellow members of the Montreal MQG. This is all I managed to piece during the workshop. So between now and June, I have to finish piecing the top, make a backing, baste, quilt and bind.

6 - Chevron Quilt for Anna


Anna is my daughter-in-law and she's a hair dresser who's been doing my sweetie's hair for free. And she's also the sweetest girl in the world. I think she deserve a quilt so her chevron quilt is going on the list. I'm going with Kona solids in blues and whites and an orange binding. 

7 - Fade Away


A few months ago, I bought a kit on sale from Craftsy. It's a V and Co pattern and ombre fabrics from Vanessa Christenson. I've got everything cut so I'm planning on piecing, basting, quilting and binding before the end of the quarter.

I know this is a pretty ambitious list, but I feel good about it! 

I'll be linking up my list with the wonderful ladies of the FAL group of hosts:


Comments

  1. This is a great list. Good luck. Because of a busy schedule, I only set three goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome looking projects!! And this sounds like such a fun group to join - I'm going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list and I really like your Mighty Lucky challenge quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list - you have some lovely projects on the go. Good luck this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, I love the meadow mist quilt, very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment