WIP Wednesday - Clover

Unfortunately, I haven't done a lot of sewing lately. My work days are just so crazy busy that when I finally make it home, I just want to sit on the couch, watch hockey games and snack on totally unhealthy foods. As a result, I'm super stressed, I'm losing my voice (too much screaming at the TV while watching the games) and I've gained 5 lbs in the last week. Not good at all!

Last night though, I decide to drag my sorry behind to the basement and sit at my sewing machine. And I worked on Clover, this month's Schnibble project.

I didn't get very far, but any progress is good these days. I'm using PB&J to make Clover. I had 2 charm packs and when I saw Carrie's version, I knew I had to use them.

In other news, I attended the Montreal Modern Quilt Guild sew-in over the weekend (my very first one!) and demonstrated the Scrappy Trip Around The World quilt block. We are organizing a block lottery for the November meeting so I made 4 blocks.

And while at the sew-in, I received my fabric for the Riley Blake MQG Challenge. How exciting! Free fabric! I just have to figure put what I want to make with these now. :-)

Up here in Canada, we have Thanksgiving weekend coming up, so with any luck, I'll be getting some serious sewing time.

Linking up at Lee's for WIP Wednesday.

Happy Hump Day!

Izzy

 

Comments

  1. Love your scrappy trip around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrappy trip blocks! Those are my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutting is always the hardest step so you have that going for you! ;) love your scrappy blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about any progress being good! I love the scrappy trip blocks -- they are all so pretty, but your colors are special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Clover is going to look absolutely gorgeous! Great fabric choice :-) I just thought I'd leave a quick comment before I settle down on the couch and eat some unhealthy food. Seriously that's what I'm about to do! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment