WIP Wednesday - More Swoon Blocks

I'm at the end of a fabulous 2-week vacation and that is why I've been quiet for a little while now. We don't have internet service at the cottage so I haven't been able to blog, read blogs or leave comments. We are in the city for a couple of days this week (school shopping, etc.) so I plan on doing lots of blog reading and maybe even post a couple of blog entries!

I have been doing some sewing while at the cottage. I finished my August LYOF goal and got my Scrappy Trip top all quilted. Photos to appear later this week. I also finished my Montreal Modern Quilt Guild challenge quilt which I will share soon. I pieced all my Flying Geese for the Star Surround QAL and got started on sewing the centres of the blocks.

And I pieced 2 more Swoon blocks for the #swoon2013 QAL.

Here is block number 6:

And here is block number 7:

I'm sorry about the poor photography... it's raining over here today so no outside pictures. :-(

Only 2 more blocks to go and I can start sewing them into rows!

Linking up at Lee's from Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday! Check out all the fabulous works in progress by clicking the button in my sidebar.

Izzy

 

Comments

  1. Your blocks look great! I especially love the colors in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to start my swoon! I love yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! These quilts are really coming together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Nothing better than sewing while it's raining. Helps with the guilt...hehe. New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment