Dylan's Quilt Top

I'm back from Dallas!  I had the most wonderful, but also the most tiring trip.  I learned lots, got to meet some really interesting people and most importantly, I got to spend time with colleagues and friends I rarely see.  So it was an all around successful trip!

But I'm happy to be home.  I couldn't wait to get back to my sewing machine and finish Dylan's quilt top.  And here it is!


I love it and thankfully, so does Dylan.  :-)  I love the blue background.


I wasn't sure about the yellow border fabric I chose at first, but Dylan loves it so it's definitely staying.

I was hoping to have it all quilted for his birthday (he turned 9 today), but with the trip and everything else, I only managed to get the top done.  The quilting will have to go on my To Do List for June.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Izzy

Comments

Post a Comment