I'm so late posting my goals for April that I thought I'd put everything into one post. Although I was extremely successful in completing my goals so far this year, the beautiful weather is coming back and I think I'm going to want to spend a lot of time outside over the next couple of months. Also, I've got a few birthdays in April, May and June which will keep me away from the sewing machine.
So I'm going to keep my goals for the next quarter pretty simple.
April Finish for a LYOF
My commitment for April for the LYOF over at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew Bittersweet Designs is to quilt Pandora's Box.
This quilt top was finished almost 2 years ago in June 2011. I used a Rural Jardin by French General Jelly Roll for this one.
April`s To Do List
The rest of my April To Do List (will be linking up at Pigtales & Quilts) is:
- Piece and quilt Hat Trick, the April Schnibble for AYOS Vintage
- Piece Block 11 of the FQS Designer Mystery BOM
- Finish piecing my Granny Squares quilt
2nd Quarter FAL
For the 2nd quarter of 2013, I plan on finishing:
- Pandora`s Box (see above)
- Nine-Patch Flip (finished piecing in December 2011)
- Two Percent (this is a WIP from a really long time ago that`s now about half quilted).
That should keep me busy for the next 3 months or so. :-)