I said it in an earlier post - March really wasn't all that productive for me. And now that I created my mosaic for March, I have proof that March wasn't very productive! :-)
1. The Big EZ finished! Big reveal post coming later this week.
2. Two minis in pink and red for my daughter's room. Blogged about here.
3. A bunch of granny squares for a granny squares quilt.
4. A tote bag I blogged about here.
5. Rows 5, 6 and 7 of Lori's Row Along.
I also pieced block 10 of the Fat Quarter Shop's Mystery Designer BOM and joined the Montreal Modern Quilt Guild!! I'm super excited about joining this group. I attended my first meeting last week and our next one is April 11.
I didn't complete everything I had on my To Do List for March, but I'm very pleased with the projects I did manage to finish this month. I'm on vacation this week so I'm hoping to get April off to a good start and find a lot of time for the sewing room this week.
Linking up at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day!