My new tote bag!

In my last post, I mentioned I was working on a new tote bag for myself. Well, I finished sewing it last night and used it to go to work today. I absolutely love it!


I used this tutorial I found on the Moda Bakeshop and Cinnamon Spice by Blackbird Designs charm squares. For the lining and handles, I used a nice green I had on hand which fits perfectly.

All of the stuff I need to bring to work everyday fits inside... My planner, my iPad and my lunch. And it is super comfortable on my shoulder.

I think I'm going to have to make a bunch of these tote bags in a lot of different colours so I can change things up a bit... I might even try to make one with a zipper and an inside pocket! :-)

Have you finished anything this week?

Will be linking up at AmandaJean's for Finish It Up!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Izzy

Comments

  1. It is an adorable bag. I so need to make one of these for myself. Oh, so many things on my to-do list and not enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag ... They are addictive, hey? Keep saying I'll make one with a zip soon but haven't summed up the courage yet! So agree with you Amy - why can't there be more sewing hours in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you are one busy mama! cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute bag! They are very addictive - once you make one - you want to make more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment