I used a bunch of different solids for this quilt as well as a cute dragonfly print. For the binding, I used leftover fabric in a gorgeous lime green and for the backing, I purchased a navy blue sheet.
I did some echo quilting around the dragonfly blocks and then some squiggly stitches on an angle to finish it off. Quilting this thing on my small sewing machine was a nightmare (it's a twin size quilt), and I had a bunch of problems with the tension... I just couldn't get it right no matter what I did! But it's done and I'm super happy about it.
It is now nicely folded and waiting for my daughter to come home from China so she can put it on her bed!
I'm linking up at:
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!