Needless to say, not much sewing got done this week. But I did make progress on the table toppers I'm working on for the furniture in my bedroom.
First, I completed the toppers for the night tables.
I simply used charm squares and sewed them together. I then quilted straight lines about 1 inch apart. I really like how simple they are.
And here is one of them on my night table...
Yesterday, I completed the top for the one that will go on my sweetie's dresser:
I plan on finishing the top for my dresser and get both quilted over the weekend.
And that's pretty much all I've got going at the moment!
|Thought you might enjoy a picture of the new kitty! She doesn't have a name yet, but I'm sure we'll come up with something perfect within the next few days!|
Linking up at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.