I can hardly believe we are done with November already and that there is only one month left to 2012. November was a wonderful month for me. At the end of October, I got to move into my new sewing room in the city so I was able to get all kinds of good things started in there this month!
|1. Christmas Hourglass Patches 2. Adam's Quilt 3. Charming Stars (to be quilted) 4. Drop (to be turned into a pillow) 5. FQS Mystery Designer BOM Block 5|
When I posted my October mosaic, I said I wanted to get these projects done in November:
- Quilting Hubble
- Quilting Adam's baby quilt
- Piecing Charming Stars
- Finishing the nautical 241 bag
- Working on a new baby quilt for my little nephew due in late December
I only got 2 of those done! So in December, I really need to:
- Quilt Hubble
- Make a baby quilt for my little nephew
- Turn Drop into a pillow
- Make the December Schnibble
- Finish my nautical 241 tote bag
And how was your November?
Linking up at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.