I have progress this week! Yay! In between building a new deck at the cottage, having company over for dinner on Saturday night and trying to get rid of the darn red beetles that are killing my lilies, I managed to put the binding on Summer Day and snap a few pictures!
|Pieced with 2 Prairie Paisley II charm packs and bound with some red Henry Glass fabric I had in my stash.|
I quilted this one in the ditch and added some straight lines in the border. Very simple and clean. I love it.
I am linking up at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday, so here we go with the progress report:
In progress (actual work getting done):
- Two Percent (4 blocks quilted so far - 5 more to go, plus the border and binding)
- Afghan (about 1/2 way done with the grannies)
- Leap Year (June Schnibbles) - started sewing the blocks
Tops waiting for a backing and quilting:
- Daisy Chains (top was completed in July 2010 - I don't even have a picture of it it's been so long!)
- Doc (this is the May Schnibbles - hoping to have this one quilted and done by end of this month)
- Hourglass Patches (top was completed in February 2011 - this one was made with X-Mas fabric so no rush to get it all done)
- Nine Patch Flip (top was completed in December 2011 - I can't decide on a backing for this one and that's why it's been sitting in my pile of unquilted tops all this time)
- Pandora's Box (top was completed in June 2011 - I really love this top, but can't find the proper backing)
- The Big EZ (top completed November 2011 - have the backing fabric, but not enough of it!)
- Summer Day
- Leap Year
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.