Pat from Color Me Quilty
awarded me a Liebster Award. Thank you so much Pat - this is super exciting!
This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
- Post about your win on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
- Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Pat told me on Friday that she was giving me this award and I'm not kidding - I've been trying to come up with only 5 blogs under 200 followers that I really love and think deserve this award. I could have come up with many, many more. Here is my list (in alphabetical order):
1. A Sometimes Quilter
- Kate is a fellow Canadian and I love her projects. Oh and she just got engaged! :-)
2. Islandlife Quilts
- Michele was one of my very first follower and a very talented quilter. She is super helpful and never hesitates to share tips and tricks, especially when trying something new.
3. Quilting, Losing and Tea
- Karen is a wonderful blog friend and has a great little blog.
4. Sami's Quilts and Crafts
- I recently discovered Samantha's little blog and I love it! Samantha's projects are fun and just beautiful.
5. The Patriotic Quilter
- I "met" Joanne through the Another Year of Schnibbles quilt along and she's got a great little blog.
Once again, thank you very much Pat! :-)
Even though I emailed you I wanted to tell you Congrats on the award and Thank you for thinking of my blog!ReplyDelete
Also, I tagged you in a game of blog tag. You can play or not, it is not manditory. :) Post can be found here: