Try New Things (T.N.T.) Thursday





I decided to link up to T.N.T. Thursdays at Happy Quilting today to show off what I've tried this week:  Crochet!

I discovered Craftyminx a few weeks ago.  She is an amazingly talented blogger and I signed up for her Crochet School, but then procrastinated getting started on something.  That's until I got to Lesson 17 and the Granny Square.  I fell in love!  :-)

So here is my very first Granny Square. 



It is not perfect, I made one or two mistakes, but these squares are soooo easy to do and so much fun!  I think I found something to do during the week to satisfy my need to be "crafty"!

So be sure to visit the Craftyminx for some crochet lessons and pay a visit to the Happy Quilting blog and all other bloggers trying something new today.

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later.

Comments

  1. Very cool! Love the granny square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat! They really are so much fun to do. I've already completed another 9 squares :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome!! I have a sister-in-law who loves to crochet but it scares me like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! My mom is an avid knitter and I've always been curious about crochet and knitting... I just haven't had the time or energy yet to try one of them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment