T.N.T. Thursday

I'm linking up to Happy Quilting today for Try New Things (TNT) Thursday. 


What have I tried this week?  Well...  I've wanted to make a new quilt for my bed at the cottage for a while now so I finally decided to get started.  I found an easy and fast pattern in one of my quilting magazines (I can't remember what it is right now, but I'll post the information when the top is finished), but I couldn't, for the life of me, decide on which fabrics to use. 

So - I asked my 7 year-old to choose.  I told him the number of different fabrics I needed, told him they needed to have purple in them and I let him go!

This is what he chose:



I'm not entirely sure what this is going to turn out to look like, but I love that he felt involved in the decision-making process!  :-)

Check out what everyone else is trying out this week at Happy Quilting.

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later.

Comments

  1. This is looking great!! Love the fabrics he choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that, to let your son choose. I think they will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to let your boy choose the fabric and get him involved in the quilt process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a great quilt! What a fun way to choose fabrics :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment