Red & White Placemats finished!

I had way too many finished quilt tops on the go and too many projects I wanted to get started on so with Christmas now 9 weeks away, I decided I needed to start actually finishing projects.

So this past weekend, I quilted and put the binding on the set of 4 placemats I started a couple of months ago.  I love how they turned out.



I quilted in the ditch around the white parts and machine stitched the binding - mainly because I hate hand stitching and because I'm guessing these placemats will need to be washed over and over again and I want them to stay together!

I still have to put a label on these little babies, but I think I want to make special Christmas labels for these gifts so I'll have to put them on later.

So one Christmas gift done!  :-)

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later!

Comments

Post a Comment