A fantastic visit!

My wonderful sister-in-law Sandra came to the cottage for the long weekend and we had a great time. This was the first time in a long time that Sandra was able to get away by herself (no hubby, no kids, no grandkids) so we spent lots of time reading, gardening and relaxing. It was a perfect weekend.

No actual sewing or quilting took place during the last 3 days, but I did spend a couple of hours cutting a bundle of fat quarters I've had for about 2 years now into 5" squares. I love the fabric (Recipe for Friendship by Mary Engelbreit), but this bundle obviously was not going to get any use so I decided to cut it up into pieces I know I will use. I had approximaly 24 Fat Quarters which yielded about 7 Charm Packs of 40 squares each! (I apologize for the very poor quality of the picture.)

Since I've been dying to make a Schnibble or two lately, these beautiful 5" squares will soon undergo a transformation... I can't wait to get started on these next weekend.

That's it for now. Talk to you all later!

Comments

  1. What a fun weekend :-) I hope you are having another fun weekend right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment