Charming Flowers is Finished!

Just had the best weekend! Took my beautiful daughter to soccer practice on Friday night so had to listen to the hockey game in the car... but we won! Then on Saturday, went to my nephew's 3rd birthday party which was a lot of fun. Got to spent some time with mom and dad as well as the rest of the family. Then Saturday, my brother in law and his lovely fiancee came for dinner at the cottage.

Finally, on Sunday, I got to spend a little bit of time quilting! So I finished "Charming Flowers" which I had started in January. It looks really nice (it's in the washing machine now so I'll post a picture as soon as it's dry!). I used Moda Charms for this one (the American Primer collection) and just love how it looks.

The kids keep asking me who will end up receiving this new quilt as a gift, but I just don't know yet.

I also got started on our youngest's vest (see last post), but didn't get very far unfortunately. Will have to work on it next weekend, if time permits.

Comments