Sunday Romper for my girl!

I purchased the Love Notions Sunday Romper pattern almost as soon as it came out. And I immediately showed it to my daughter who requested the tank dress in a mini. 


I pulled a navy bamboo knit from DG Patterns and got to work! The navy colour way is no longer available, but they have this gorgeous plum on sale at the moment.

This dress was a pretty easy sew - even the V neck and back were fairly straight-forward. I went slow and used my walking foot to make things a little easier on myself. 


The fabric was amazing to work with - it pressed well, my machine didn't want to eat it and it was stable enough to not want to stretch out all over the place.


I love how this falls on her - so pretty! I like this so much, I might have to make one for myself. I have 2 meters of the same bamboo knit, but in a burgundy. 


The details:


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment