A Pink Basket Finish

Grand-baby #5 is coming next month and her mom asked me a while ago if I'd make her a basket for the nursery. I made an Easter Basket for her big brother last year and it's been used in his room ever since.

I absolutely love it when the kids ask me to make them stuff and so I immediately started searching through my stash for the perfect pink fabrics (my daughter-in-law confirmed the nursery would be pink).

Last week was a little bit hectic, but I managed to make Ella's new basket.


I used the same tutorial as the ones I made for Easter last year except I didn't have any heavy interfacing so the handle is a little bit floppy.

The outside fabric is by Tamara Kate for Michael Miller (I believe it's from her Joy collection) and the lining is an Alison Glass print I had leftover from my Intertwined quilt.



The details:

Next up in my project queue is a baby quilt for little Ella. I'm hoping to be back next week with that finish.


Comments

Post a Comment