Christmas 2015: Lunch Bags

I AM FINISHED!  I managed to sew all of the gifts I wanted to make and today is only December 22!  I had to spend 2 late evenings and most of Saturday to get it done, but it is done.

My last makes for this year are lunch bags.


These are for the working girls in my life - my sister Caroline and my sisters-in-law Sandra and Janik.

I found a wonderful tutorial on Pinterest by Ayumi who blogs at Pink Penguin.  The instructions were great and these little bags went together easily.  They took me a while to make only because I have to go really slow and be really careful when I sew 3D items...


I used fabrics from the Birch Farm collection by Joel Dewberry.


I didn't make one for myself but I might have to do just that after the Holidays.  These are just too cute!


And now I can just relax and enjoy the Holidays!  Yay!

I will be linking up at Crazy Mom Quilts and  at Knit Spin Quilt for TGIFF.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Izzy

Comments

  1. Woohoo! Done with time to spare! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, and I need some lunchbags. This might be my next project!

    Visiting you from the Crazy Mom Quilts linkup.

    www.thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so sweet, and I love the fabric choices! I'm wildly impressed that you finished your Christmas making so early too - I had to give my husband a bundle of balls of yarn with the label "some assembly required!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment