WIP Wednesday

It's been a pretty slow sewing week.  We are installing new hardwood floors at the cottage so I didn't get much sewing done over the weekend and I've just been too tired in the evening to spend time in my sewing room. 

I did make progress on a couple of small projects though so I thought I'd link up at Lee's for WIP Wednesday.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


I'm working on a small table topper for my daughter's room.  She wanted something with red in it so I used one Always and Forever charm pack for this mini. 

Magic 9 Patch Top

It measures about 17" square so it will be perfect on top on her desk.  I had a bunch of leftover 9 patch blocks so went ahead and made another mini which I will turn into a pillow for her bed.

Bonus 9 Patch Top


Both patterns are from Konda Luckau's book Simply Charming Minis.  I love those cute little patterns!

I also continued making granny squares this week so the pile is growing...

Grannies Pile

And what have you been up to this week?

Thank you for stopping by!

Izzy

Comments

  1. Loving the table topper and pillow! The pink and red are becoming my favourite Color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your minis turned out great. Liking the combination on the granny squares too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment