A Welcome Finish!

I finished my Birdhouse Welcome wall hanging this weekend!  You can read all about the fabrics I chose and the pattern I used here.

I used leftover binding for this little quilt.  It is hanging in our new mud room and I love it!  :-)

I quilted in the ditch around the letter blocks and around each birdhouse.

And I quilted some diagonal lines in the little squares.

I'm very happy with this little finish.  I'd been wanting to make a small wall quilt for the mud room for a long time now and it's perfect for the room.

Linking up at Sew Many Ways...



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Izzy

Comments

  1. I just love this! The binding really makes it. Of course, I like red, but it is so daring and totally works! I also love that it is leftover. I'm always keeping my leftover binding. You just never know when it will fill the bill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment