T.N.T. Thursday - Zipper Pouch!

I was so inspired by Jamie Lee during last week's T.N.T. Thursday's linky party that I decided to try making a zipper pouch last weekend.




I used my Giddy scraps for the outside and some Collection for a Cause Traditions by Moda for the lining.  I loved how it turned out and following this tutorial made is sooooo easy!  As soon as she saw it, my daughter Marianne decided she needed it for her makeup... so as fast as it was finished and photographed, it had disappeared.

But - I see lots of zipper pouches in my future...

See what can happen when you click on those links during linky parties?  Inspiration everywhere!  Now click on the button below and go check out what else people have been trying this week. 


Comments

  1. That Zipper pouch is impressive. I can think of a few uses for one of those . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute zipper pouch! I really enjoy making these. It was so rewarding when I learned how to put in a zipper! They make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the zipper pouch!! So cute!!! Glad you are getting inspired from TNT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pouch! Have you visited Zipit on Etsy yet? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment