Spin City Top Finish!

The weather was just terrible this weekend so that means... lots of sewing time for me!  I finished my Spin City top and pin basted it so it's ready for quilting.

Spin City by Carrie Nelson from Schnibbles Times Two
I also cut and started piecing X-Rated, another Schnibble from Carrie Nelson's Schnibbles Times Two.  This top will be finished next weekend.

X-Rated - Another Schnibble from Schnibbles Times Two
Oh and the postman finally came on Friday with 6 wonderful Hometown Charm Packs.  I cannot wait to get started sewing with these cuties.  The colours are a perfect match to the colours in our kitchen at the cottage so I'm thinking a couple of curtain panels or maybe placemats and a table runner.


That's it for now.  Talk to you all later!

Comments

  1. You are busy with Schnibbles! I love Spin City and X-rated :-) Please show pictures of your Hometown projects when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilts are gorgeous!! I adore the hometown fabric, so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'm now following you and would love to email replies to your comments but you are a 'no reply blogger'. I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lucy - Very strange. My e-mail address has been on my Blogger profile from the very beginning and the e-mail box is checked! I should not be a noreply blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment