- 1 pillow
- 2 open wide zipper pouches
- 2 Schnibbles
- 1 lap size quilt
I also got caught up with the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM, completed the 2010 FQS Designer Mystery BOM top, got started with the Starburst Quilt Along over at Happy Quilting and made 12 Scrappy Tripalong blocks.
In the end, I managed to get EVERYTHING done on my To Do List for this month. How cool is that? :-)
In February, my goals are:
- Quilt Daisy Chains - I made this top a long time ago with mediocre quality strips in solids and a firefly print. I can see that my piecing skills have gotten a lot better since this top was made - the seams in this quilt don't match up in a lot of places! But I like the colours and it's perfect for my daughter's room in the city. So this month, it is getting quilted. In fact, I'm making this my ONE finish for A Lovely Year of Finishes.
- Piece block 9 of the FQS Designer Mystery BOM.
- Complete the Starburst top in time to participate in the linky party at the beginning of March.
- Piece rows 1 to 4 of Lori's Row Along (yes - I'm super late getting on this one!).
- Make 8 more Scrappy Tripalong blocks (for a total of 20)
Linking up at: